App Design 2 - Project

 


01/04/21 - 17/07/21 (Week 1 - Week 15)
Tabita Febrilia Dinata (0340357)
Application Design 2
Projects

INSTRUCTION



PROJECT - Progress


Exercises
Week 1 - Week 3

We begin this module with a Briefing and introduction. Then we need to do exercise to show that we remember about HTML CSS or no.

Fig 1.1: Exercise 1 (Website)

Fig 1.2: Exercise 1 (Website)


I did it simple because to be honest I forgot all about HTML and CSS, so next Mr.Razif gives us some tutorial to refresh our mind and we need to do exercise 2 again.


Fig 1.3: Exercise 2 page 1

Fig 1.4: Exercise 2 page 2

Fig 1.5: Exercise 2 page 3




Collaboration Project 
Week 2 - Week 9

Then we need to meet up with business and computing team so that we know what are we going to collaborate. The business team present their idea and vision to us, they wanted to make a e-commerce app for clothing, and it's our job to design the app for them. And the first thing we need to do is making a user journey map, User persona and flowchart to create a proposal, I team up with Phoebe and Yesika.

Fig 2.1: User Journey Map

Fig 2.2: Flowchart

Fig 2.3: Business model canvas

Fig 2.4: User pesona

Then next step, we create a wireframe.

Fig 2.5: 1st draft Wireframe


Because we need to show the business and computing team only 1 design so they're not confused, we need to combine our wireframe with our BDCM other group, Kyra, Hannah and Kenny.

 
  
PROJECT PROPOSAL

 


Developing the App
Week 11 - Week 15

Before we develop the app, we can edit the visual based on our own wants, so I redesign a bit of the prototype. And also I change instead of universal clothing app, I change it into only woman clothing app that is why the logo is dress.



Then I try it on Dreamweaver, because I never make a real app with coding so I'm so confused where to start and how to start, but I try to figure out the logic and here's my first try.



Fig 3.1: Html code

Fig 3.2: Html code 2

Fig 3.3: Css code

Fig 3.4: Css code 2


FINAL RESULT





Comments

Popular Posts